• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Siemens C450 IP ring group 'Undefined'

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjgg

Reaction score
Good day all,

before I ask my question I'd like to thank the regulars of the forum for all I've learned reading your replies.

I have a 3cx free setup where there's some ring groups connected to external lines. When I call one of these numbers, all of the phones display the ring group name as the call source, followed by the caller number, with the exception of the siemenc c450 ip, that displays 'undefined.

The siemens workds correctly and can call and receive calls, but the 'undefined' display is a big problem since the operator can't tell which group is the one redirecting to him (multiple groups ring this phone, but the problem exists even with a single group).
I must add that this phone is used in a different network than the 3cx server, so it's using stun.3cx.com as a stun server.

Absurdly, the display shows:
Code:
caller number
      Undefined <= this is the group name in all other phones
For IP

Hopefully somebody can help.

Thanks in advance.

Anybody used this phone with 3cx that can comment on the issue? Maybe a custom firmware update or something similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TECHXNEPAL
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.