• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

SIM card only - Mobile Gateway Requried

Status
Not open for further replies.

azia

Reaction score
Hello!

I am interested to know who can I connect my 3CX with my mobile gateway (SIM card only). I don't want to use PSTN gateway because of few reasons. Can anyone give me a idea is that possible because 3CX giving me some specific options during PSTN gateway configuration.

regards
Zia

If you already have the mobile gateway, it might be a good idea to let us know what make/model it is to see if anyone is familiar with it.

This is the only gateway which I have found today
http://www.2n.cz/products/gsm_gateways/voip_gsm_gateway/voiceblue_enterprise_voip_gsm_gateway.html

I don't know either it will work with 3CX or not. GSM calls are affordable as compare to PSTN. I request 3CX team to please verify this brand or tell me some alternative.

Thanks

Off hand I would say that it looks like it would work, but you'd best hope that someone on the forum is familiar with it or at the least do some more searching on the net before making the purchase. It looks to simulate a SIP server, which is what 3CX would normally connect to over the net when going to a VoIP provider. Perhaps the manufacturer or distributor has information about users connecting to 3CX.

We've used these a few times now and they work well...

This GSM SIP gateway http://www.gsmsave.co.uk/VOIP_GSM_SIP_Gateway.htm may also work with 3CX but when you install 3CX new version then there is no name/option are available for these type of gateways. Personally I think we can configure only those gateways which are available in 3CX gateway configuration list. If this is not correct then I sure above given gateway will work with 3CX.

Can we configure any gateway or recommended gateways given in 3CX list?

Any Idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.