simultaneous calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by billyhoward1, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billyhoward1

Hi All,

I wondered if someone could help me. I am currently having issues with simultaneous outgoing calls, it's slightly strange once someon has already dialled out, when I dial out I either get diverted to our other sip account (which has no credit) or the call simply fails.

Could someone tell me what the possibles are? What should I look for and why can I not make simultaneous calls?

Thanks

Billy

2. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

Does your first provider allow for multiple concurrent calls? I would call them and ask why a second call is failing. Also, check your server activity log to see why its failing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. billyhoward1

Hi,

We are using sipgate - and they do indeed support simultaneous calls.

Thanks,

Billy

4. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

Did you call their tech support to ask why you cant make simultaneous calls?
    Did you look in your server activity log to see if there was something of use there?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

The logs should show you if the second call attempt is being rejected by your provider. You did set the option in the trunk group to allow more than one call, right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.