Simultaneously limitation of 3CX free edition !?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Ahmadi, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahmadi

Hi
    3CX is very excellent software.
    in the following link :
    http://www.3cx.com/ip-pbx/index.html
    Author said:
    "3CX Phone System FREE edition is a fully functional product - it supports an unlimited number of extensions and does NOT time out"
    And in the following link there are some options for Enterprise edition that does not exists for Free edition:
    http://www.3cx.com/phone-system/3CXPhoneSystem_brochure.pdf

But no place mentioned about count of lines limitations! For example how many simultaneously calls can happen in inbound or outbound?

Thank you in advance
    H.Ahmadi

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

In the "Free" edition you can have four concurrent conversations, if you apply the Demo licence to try out all of the features then it drops to only two.

3. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

The differences are all spelled out in detail here:
    http://www.3cx.com/phone-system/edition-comparison.html

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. pjr

pjr New Member

Is the limitation concurrent conversations (including internal calls) or concurrent external calls (ie internal calls between extensions do not count against the limit)?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

Internal, External, and System (like voicemail) calls all count against the number.

6. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Yup, if one person is having a conversation with another, or listening to something (voicemail), that counts as one conversation.

7. juliohere

Once I setup the free version and I wish to buy teh license for 8 cc - can I just enter the license key and all my existing configuration work stays in place?

In other words, does the license simply allow me to handle additional cc and enable certain features?

8. mhanson

mhanson New Member

Correct.

A License key will unlock the full system features and call limits, but it is all based on the same software. So your settings will remain, as you already have the software installed, you just need to add the license.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.