Simultanious calls to a ring group

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mckey415, Oct 5, 2007.

1. mckey415

Hi!
    I've got the following problem.
    I have a Draytek Vigor 2800VG adsl router with 2 fxs ports onboard. I created 2 extensions for these 2 ports and configured it on my Draytek. To the moment everything is fine, everything works and i can simulteniously establish calls to these extensions (i mean one call to one extension and second call to another). Then i created a ring group and joined these two extensions into this group. Now when i try to establish two simultenious calls to this group i can't get the second call working. First call is establishing ok, but when i make a second one i hear on_hold melody and that's all... In logs i get the following message:

14:05:33.041|.\SLServer.cpp(317)|Critical0|MediaServer|MediaServerReporting::portMapper:[MS006000] Call(2) Ext.0002: No ports available to create EXTERNAL enpoint

At the same time if i configure this ring group with 2 extensions that are located on different devices (for example one draytek fxs port and another is softphone on my computer) everything works fine and both calls establishing ok.

any ideas on this situation?

2. miraportuga

miraportuga Member

I had that same message here once, to fix it, i had to open more ports....
    For example, i had ports opened from 9000 to 9010, i changed that to 9000 to 9020 and all worked like a charm.

Cheers

3. mckey415

thanks a lot, that solved my problem