Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

single call path

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by craigreilly, Jan 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

We have been using NexVortex lately with good results. Recently, a company called me called Nextiva.
    They provide a trunk - with 1 call path - unlimited calls - for a fixed price per month.

They say that if I am on the phone and get an incoming call that that phone will ring if it has another line instance programmed.

Is this correct?

Or would the call come into the PBX?

I would think 1 call path per trunk means just that - and no more calls would pass.

I am thinking I need to test a trunk with them before I make any decisions.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Perhaps they view, same IP, different port, in a different light as, same IP, same port, additional call.

I'd see if they will allow a trial, before you commit, to allow for testing, if it is going to be a concern.

3. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Yes a trial is in the works :)
    Any personal preference on provider for SIP Trunks?

Thank you!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.