Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

SIP Answer delay or lag with Grandstream 4104

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ansu2723, Nov 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ansu2723

There is still a problem wit delay or lag with the 3CX and 4104. I have turned on the syslog and I can see that the 4104 sends the info to the 3cx before I can hear the first signal when im calling to the 4104. BUT 3cx does not answer until the 3 signal.

This is a problem in both version 6 and 7. How can this be solved?

2. galal202

galal202 New Member

HELLO,
    AFTER ELECTRIC POWER DOWN
    I GOT SOME LATE

BUT IT WAS WORKING FINE
    SO I ADVICE TO RESTORE TO FACTORY SET
    AND RECONFIG IT AGAIN

PLEASE SEE MY SETTINGS IN THIS TOPIC
    http://www.3cx.com/forums/poor-inbound-call-quality-newbie-7645.html?highlight=4104

3. ansu2723

Still the same problem. Theres probably not a problem with the 4104. It sends the signals to the 3cx, but the 3cx does not pick up the call. What shall I do?

4. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

The grandstream gateways work well with 3CX. This is a configuration issue. If you have a support contract, please open a support ticket and we can take it from there.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. ansu2723

I have bought a Small Bussiness 3CX. Dont I get some support or is there a way to start a ticket?!?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.