• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

SIP Answer delay or lag

Status
Not open for further replies.

slayryd

Reaction score
When I answer my phone, there is a 2 to 3 second lag before the incoming caller hears my voice. It is also noticed in the voicemail greating, it cuts off the first 2-3 seconds of the recording.

Also, there is a lag or delay from when 3CX picks up the call to when the DA recording begins.

I am running a Grandstream 4104 with 4 pstn lines and SNOM 300 phones.
Please help.
Thanks.

The problem is definetly since I ugraded from the most recent version of v6.

slayryd said:
The problem is definetly since I ugraded from the most recent version of v6.

I can confrim this. We have already tested an internal build which eliminates this problem. We shall be releasing as soon as possible.

Whow ;) I started thinking it is VOIP in general that has this behavior - I do not make too many calls and some people complained to me about that ;) Nice to know it was a 3cx issue that is resolved now - a lot better than some inherent issue of SIP ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramishvohrw
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.