Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved SIP Inbound Sometimes Doesn't Work, After A Restart

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by JCLloyd, Dec 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCLloyd

JCLloyd New Member

System running fine for weeks. Windows updates come in that require a reboot... Incoming calls get a fast busy, as if there is a programming error. A restore seems to fix the issue, but I am thinking that it is just a service restart that is correcting the issue.
    . Outbound seems to work fine...

Does anyone think this is the case? If so, would it be just one service?
    . I am thinking that bouncing "3CXSystemService01", aka "3CX PhoneSystem 01 System Server", fixes this.
    . I set this to be a delayed start, and will need to test the system for future updates. With Windows, that will most likely be this week!

I did run across this 2 year old thread that led me to think I am on the correct path...
    https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/no-incoming-calls-after-power-failure.41323/

I appreciate any helpful feedback.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. JCLloyd

JCLloyd New Member

I think I solved this one, in case anyone else has this issue.
    . Set the "SIP Server" service to 'Delayed Start' worked, at least once. I will try it, again, when I get a chance.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    NickD_3CX likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.