• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

SIP not registering with 3G

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasukewa

Reaction score
I have an unusual problem unless there is something that I have overlooked.

When running my Huawei IDEOS on wifi, the sip server registered properly.

However, when I turned off wifi and try to test it on the 3G network, it refuses to register. This is despite of the fact that I have already ticked Enable 3G under the integration settings of the software. Does anyone have any ideas? My other internet application works fine on 3G. Even the uDialer sip client works.

Thx.

I got this same problem also any updates on this problem... Thank you.

We are currently working on creating a tunneling option for the 3CXPhone's next release.
This should help with 3G Connectivity issues.

I have to remind you that in most cases, registration issues are a problem of the 3G Provider himself since some of them block SIP.

yeah it mainly depends on carrier options and SIP proxy settings might work...whereas software doesn't usually adjust easily to 3G

Sarah Hastings said:
yeah it mainly depends on carrier options and SIP proxy settings might work...whereas software doesn't usually adjust easily to 3G

Where do i go to alternate the SIP proxy settings?

Some help would be much appreciated.
Thanks

I'm not really sure what you are asking...all settings, are in each profile you create.

http://www.3cx.com/blog/3cxphone/android/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.