SIP Outbound Parameters not working

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Dennis-MeetingOne, Apr 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis-MeetingOne

I am attempting to setup 3CX 15 Debian to work with our SIP provider (not officially supported, but standard SIP connections) and can't seem to get the Outbound Parameters to override the registration. When the registration sends, the to: field looks like the first line but should look like the second line (dummy data).

Wrong - To: <sip:1234567890@192.168.64.91:5100>

Right - To: <sip:1234567890@voip.domain.com>

I have the To: User Part and To: Host Part set with custom values in Outbound Parameters, but nothing I do changes the actual registration. Is there a known bug that prevents this? Do I need to modify something else?

EDIT:
    I believe the issue is that the registration headers aren't updated. Does anyone know a way to modify the registration headers like you can the Invite headers?

#1 Dennis-MeetingOne, Apr 28, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Dennis-MeetingOne

Please note that the registration settings are found under the general settings of the trunk and not the outbound parameters of the PBX.
    If you want to change the providers IP to a host name then you need to do so under the general settings / Registrar/Server/Gateway Hostname or IP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.