Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

SIP outbound route setting

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by brisingr, Mar 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brisingr

I have set up system for a while. But there is a problem keep bothering me. We have several SIP trunk for outbound. If I set up a rule and config only one route SIP trunk, the pocket capture will be 183 secession and with a ringing I think remotely from SIP provider. Then I add several SIP trunk to that rule into route 2, 3, 4. I capture the pockets 3CX will send 180 ringing to the desk phone. This will cause a problem if person A calling outbound number to person B which is busy. The desk phone will not stop ringing and play the tone of busy prompt. Person A will keep waiting without notice.

I have already contact with Fanvil support. They said they had report this problem to 3CX last year. They said 3CX report this has made on the schedule. Which might need 100rel or prack.

I am wonder if 3CX fix this?

2. brisingr

Is there anyone who can help with this?

Many thanks

3. brisingr

Hi I still can't solve this problem.
    But I figure out our VoIP provider will send ringtone after 183 secession progress.
    Is there a way that we can disable the 180 ringing pocket using ringtone from VoIP provider?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.