SIP Provideers

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by davesampieri, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davesampieri

I have seen the different list of SIP providers that people are using with 3CX, but I haven't seen any listing some of the larger companies.

Is anyone using Verizon, AT&T, L3 or other large Internet/phone companies for their SIP service?

2. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi,

It is a bit uncommon to use those but, if you would like to use them and the deal they offer appeals to you, then you can request an account from them. Any sip service provider that does sip messagin properly will work with 3CX. However even the small providers have some great deals.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. davesampieri

Mark,

Thanks for the reply. A couple of points:

We have to go out to bid for our SIP Service as we are a county government. As such, any company will be able to bid on the project, but will have to meet all of the requirements of the bid.

We will be looking for 200 or more SIP channels for our system and the porting of some 1500 numbers from our current Verizon Centrex contract. My expectations are that none of the smaller providers will be able to meet the demands.

The reason I posted this question was to see if any one had tried to use the bigger providers and could share their experiences, positive or negative. Things to look out for, such as Verizon only supports G.729 codec, would be good to know.

Dave

4. abc123

abc123 Active Member

Hi Dave

We are about to launch our nationwide Sip trunking and we can certainly handle the 200 or more sip channels and 1500 numbers. We also support the g711 and g729 codecs and are looking to g722 shortly.

Contact me for more information.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.