• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved SIP Provider through VPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

brisingr

Free User
Reaction score
Hello,

I am now facing a problem is that we have a line specific for sip through vpn to our sip provider which is not connected to internet.
I use two network ports and set the default gateway to the internet one. Remain blank of the sip vpn one. I install 3cx on windows 10 so I use route table to force the sip provider ip go through vpn network. But when I use wiredshark to testify. Only the verify secession will go through vpn network. After 183 secession start RTP will all go through internet network. Should there has other setting I missed? Or I should change the parameters?

Thanks for your help/

Attachments

• MultipleInternetGateways.png
    MultipleInternetGateways.png
    49.6 KB · Views: 15
Hello @brisingr

Please find the guide with the supported network configurations here.
Also navigate to your trunk settings / Options and under the option "Select which IP to use in 'Contact' (SIP) and 'Connection'(SDP) fields" use the IP of the network card the provider is connected to and see if that resolves your issue. 2018-02-21_16h34_34.png

Reactions: brisingr
Hello @brisingr

Please find the guide with the supported network configurations here.
Also navigate to your trunk settings / Options and under the option "Select which IP to use in 'Contact' (SIP) and 'Connection'(SDP) fields" use the IP of the network card the provider is connected to and see if that resolves your issue. View attachment 7104

Hello @YiannisH_3CX,

Thanks a lot. Change the option works!

Glad i could help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.