• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

SIP Server failed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazmendium

Reaction score
Hello there, I'm working on a project where I use developed a Softphone for a project that is able to make a voice call between 2 users, but currently I'm having a problem with the Server, I cannot register the SIP Account from Softphone, and it is showing me a Red color at Firewall on the 3CX Management Console Dashboard, when I Run the Firewall Check, it shows me this:

QWE123.jpg
It was working fine when I first tried it just after I had installed it, at least the SIP Account register was successful, but afterwards I only remember I had stopped the services for once becuz the 3CX Server is installed in the same PC that I work on, and the next time I've tried to use the Softphone the SIP Account wont work.

I checked if the ports: 5060-UDP, 5090-Both, and 9000-10999- UDP are open and it seems they are open and listening, but I have no clue how to resolve this issue anymore, I have also tried Disabling Firewall and Restarting PC and using different Softphones(X-Lite), restarting Services on 3CX System Management Console but I had no success...
I appreciate your help, thanks!

So the firewall checker fail is usually due to your router/firewall and not the one on the host since the 3CX installer takes care of that. You've given zero information about where 3CX is installed though so can't really help beyond that.

Hello @Gazmendium

You mentioned that the 3CX server is installed on your PC so i would assume that the clients are local to the server and you are not trying to connect from a public IP address so the firewall should not really matter to your setup.
The first thing you should do is to try to connect using a 3CX client and see if that works. Also check that all your services are running and that the extension credentials you are using are correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLK
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.