Solved SIP TLS and S-RTP with v15.5 SP3

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by poynter.net, Mar 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poynter.net

Hi,

When will this be updated? https://www.3cx.com/docs/secure-sip/

Can get SIP TLS to work, but not S-RTP. Does the phone need to provision against the .3cx domain rather than the internal IP?

I understand SP4 will include provisioning out of the box, but possible to get release date for this?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @poynter.net

Please note that we intent to provide out of the box SIP TLS provisioning in one of the upcoming service packs. As of right now we do not have ETA available but please keep an eye on our blog for updates.

Regarding SRTP you need to enable it per extension through the management console under the Phone provisioning tab / 3CX client / RTP mode. Set it to "Only Secure".
    You must also enable it in the web interface of each phone.

poynter.net likes this.
  3. poynter.net

Thanks, after setting it at the extension first then the phone UI, its now working.

I assume I could clone the template for now, adjust the settings and provision phones with that until the SP comes out?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.