SIP to SIP Call

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by integrax, Jan 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. integrax

Ok, a prospect customer asked me this and I do not know what to tell him, can somebody help me to explain how, please?

“How can I, eventually, call from one SPA-921 extension to an IP-PBX Tribox extension in Singapore, an Asterisk server in Argentina or another 3CX in London without bridges, VPN’s or tunnels?”

He wants to know if possible to, once in a while, call to a provider, friend or relative that uses a SIP phone without any kind of hardware relationship, dependency or VoIp provider account.

I think something like an URI (10000000000**12*144*47*38) from X-Lite, but using a desk phone extension on 3CX 7.0 small business.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. discovery1

discovery1 Member

If you have a paid version of 3CX Small Business you should open a support ticket with 3CX directly to get them to assist you with this.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. kevin

kevin Member

Hi there

If you have a SIP phone that can have multiple accounts registered simultaneously, it's possible. Will depend on the NAT device the phone has to go through, of course.

This is not 3CX-dependent.

The 921 can only do a single registered account. The 941 will be able to do it after a software upgrade.

Regards

Kevin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.