Sip trunk and extensions go down every morning

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Adam Jasinski, Aug 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam Jasinski

Since the latest update once a day, usually early in the morning, the following happens. My SIP trunk changes to unregistered (Nexvortex) and all extensions, even system ones, unregister. Also if extensions try and register while things are down they get blacklisted for failed authentication. If I restart services everything immediately comes back up. This has happened 4 days in a row now. Anyone else experience this or have any suggestions?

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Does this happen at the same time every morning? For the same length of time? Does the 3CX Activity log show anything?

The fact that extensions are being blacklisted, when this happens, means that not everything is down. Which services actually show as down when you check?

nb likes this.
  3. Adam Jasinski

No it's at a different time each time, usually between 4am and 8am. It sat down until I go in and restart services. When I check services it shows they are all up. Logs just show all extensions move to unregistered, and then SIP is unregistered.

#3 Adam Jasinski, Aug 12, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  4. daktur

daktur New Member

Which version of 3cx are you running?

nb likes this.
  5. Adam Jasinski

6. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

So, when you first log in to the PBX, all services are running?

If you have an issue with local sets being blacklisted you can prevent that by whitelisting the entire local subnet, unless you have a security reason to not do this. I had to resort to this when some ATA's were being blacklisted, on occasion, for no apparent reason.

nb likes this.
  7. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

I think 3CX is blacklisting the LOCAL INTERFACE or there is a timing issue which is causing a disconnection on the local host with the database.
    When you mentioned that even local system extensions unregister, well this is a sign that this can happen. We will need to open a support ticket on this one. We will need to see what is happening and what is generating this symptom.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.