Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Sip Trunk/Inbound/Outbound routes are not working as they should

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by igor_stojanoski, Feb 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. igor_stojanoski

Hey guys
    I have problem activating Sip trunk with MyNetFone provider using username and password. Before i had problems receiving incoming calls, now i have problem making outbound calls. Here is the information
    Call to T:Line:10000>>9XXXXX@[Dev:sip:xxxxxx@sipxxx.xxxxxxx.com.au:5060] from L:1.1[Extn:00002] failed, cause: Cause: 502 Bad Gateway/INVITE from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5060

I have activated using Generic SIP Trunk option. Is there anything i can do to make the calls working without problem.
    Please help

Attached Files:

2. saqqara16

First thing, I would simplify your outbound rule - you probably do not need calls from extension and calls from extension group

You probably need to also add strip digits 1 , as the outgoing number will start with prefix 9

As a test, create a new outbound rule, with calls from extension 00002 and see if this works - if not I would suggest it is a setup for the SIP. Remember rules are processed from the top down

Outbound rules - https://www.3cx.com/blog/voip-howto/outbound-rules-a-complete-example/

3. igor_stojanoski

I have tested both ways, Calls from extension and Calls from Calls from group and no luck.
    Other question: Whats wrong when i try to activate remote extension on my computer it say invalid password and i have set custom password and used copy paste to add.

4. igor_stojanoski

I have done what you told me and here is the result:
    02/16/2018 3:31:22 PM - Call to T:Line:10000>>91300731048@[Dev:sip:09801100030528@sip00.mynetfone.com.au:5060] from L:5.1[Extn:00002] failed, cause: Cause: 502 Bad Gateway/INVITE from xxx.xxx.xxx.81:5060

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.