Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

SIP Trunk not registered

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jmetcalfe, Jul 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmetcalfe

Hi

I have a SIP Trunk from Entanet (Entacall) which I have set up on the 3CX PABX and it tells me in the Activity log that the registration was successfull and the VoIP provider can see that a 3CX PABX is registered at there end, but the "Port/Trunk status sais it it "Not Registered".

Can someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Justin

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Do you have any problems placing or receiving calls? If not, then it may just be a status issue of some sort.

3. jmetcalfe

I reloaded the system yesterday, and now the trunk is showing registerd on the 3CX system, but not on the ISPs system. I am now receiving calls from the utside world, so it must be registered, but I can't make outgoing calls, he cause being "Server Internal Error".

I have also notice that the "Queue Manager Service" will not start for some reason I can't fathom. This may be the cause of my problems.

Thanks

Justin

4. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi,

Server error can be a multitude of things,check if the voip provider are recieving the call, also i n regards to the que manager, pleas emake sure you are running the latest relase of the 3CX version 9, also if you have any Ques please delete them and start the service before starting to create them again.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. jmetcalfe

Thanks, I'll give that a try. I don't think I have any queues. Unless an outbound rule is a queue, I don't think I have any set up.

Justin

6. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

What does the 3CX log look like when it first starts and does a registration attempt with the provider?

7. jmetcalfe

The 3CX Sais it is registered with the provide, but the provider system says it's not. I am in contact with the supplier, so I'll get it sorted with them and let you know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.