• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Sip Trunk route to one ext

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abass

Reaction score
Hello 3CX member
I have this problem
we have Neogate TG400 as GSM gateway so setting up and all work fine but faces one problem
all incoming call from sip trunk route to one ext (004)
my setting as follow
3cx Sip Trunk
p_8739ghkr1.png

3cx inbound rule
p_873ouijp2.png

Tg400 side
is same Trunk no

how slove that

Being a GSM gateway, you cannot route by DID, as there is no DID information provided. You can send the trunk group to one destination (Digital receptionist?) and let callers choose where the call goes, or make use of caller ID, to route certain callers to certain extensions.

One number = one trunk = one destination

Reactions: Abass
Being a GSM gateway, you cannot route by DID, as there is no DID information provided. You can send the trunk group to one destination (Digital receptionist?) and let callers choose where the call goes, or make use of caller ID, to route certain callers to certain extensions.

Hello Leejor
that what happen 4 GSM sim Card route to 4 ext through 4 trunk
the problem is mobile to ip all in comming call come to only one extension
also i follow this tut
https://support.yeastar.com/hc/en-u...How-to-Connect-Yeastar-TG-VoIP-Gateway-to-3CX

Quickly looking over the link, it would appear that the gateway inserts a DID number that allows 3CX to route the call using the DID rules. If this isn't happening, then you must check to see what DID number is being sent on an incoming call. You can do that by looking at the 3CX Activity Log after a call attempt. The DID rule must match what is being sent. I assume that each of the trunks on the gateway was provisioned to send a different DID number.

I often use an * to help with routing, ie : *4805551212 in case a +1 is sent, or *1212 where 7 or 10 digits are sent (but I wouldn't recommend using only 4)

Quickly looking over the link, it would appear that the gateway inserts a DID number that allows 3CX to route the call using the DID rules. If this isn't happening, then you must check to see what DID number is being sent on an incoming call. You can do that by looking at the 3CX Activity Log after a call attempt. The DID rule must match what is being sent. I assume that each of the trunks on the gateway was provisioned to send a different DID number.
Yes Leejor
that the correct setup
my problem with this
Why all call come to one ext

Yes Leejor
that the correct setup
my problem with this
Why all call come to one ext

The calls are coming to one extension as the PBX cannot match the call to a DID so the catch all mechanism applies and all calls are routed to one destination.
As mentioned above you need to check that the called number coming through the gateway matches your DID numbers.
Also you need to know the field the gateway uses to pass on the number and adjust the PBX accordingly so i can read the correct field. Since this is non supported device we don't know what is used so we cannot really tell you the settings you need to use.
Perhaps someone else is using the same device and can provide more info. Mu suggestion would be to always use supported devices. https://www.3cx.com/support/

Hello Yia
The calls are coming to one extension as the PBX cannot match the call to a DID so the catch all mechanism applies and all calls are routed to one destination.
As mentioned above you need to check that the called number coming through the gateway matches your DID numbers.
Also you need to know the field the gateway uses to pass on the number and adjust the PBX accordingly so i can read the correct field. Since this is non supported device we don't know what is used so we cannot really tell you the settings you need to use.
Perhaps someone else is using the same device and can provide more info. Mu suggestion would be to always use supported devices. https://www.3cx.com/support/
Hello
As mention how to check that
also As mention support device, we can't upgrade our hardware base on software maybe we still stick with Asterisk because it was work perfectly my problem is simple GSM-VOIP Gateway send different DID inbound rule if this DID Route it to this ext
but with 3cx isn't work

You will need to run a wireshark capture on the PBX machine and check the invite coming from the Gateway. Then you can see the format of the called number and adjust your DIDs accordingly.
You can also see in what sip field the number is included and adjust the gateways inbound parameters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.