SIP Trunk

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by lukaszj, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lukaszj

Hi,

I have a question about sip trunking. Client give us SIP trunk peer ip address (it's private address becouse we have an IPsec tunnel). In 3cx Manual there is a information - "A generic SIP trunk is a provider that does not use an authentication ID and
    password, but rather uses your IP as authentication.". But when i'm trying to create generic SIP Trunk i must fill these fields.
    And another question - what else i must know from a client to make sip trunk working? (maybe DID numbers?)

2. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi,

Just type anything into the fields the configuration will go trough just the same put a and a in the fields.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. lukaszj

ok, thank you for answer.
    Now i've got another problem. After SIP trunk is working i must forward a calls from IVR to the client (if someone press 1 in IVR). He gave me a numbers where calls has to be forwarded. So, am i have to add them as DID numbers?

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

You could send the caller pressing "1" in the IVR off to a 3CX extension that is then forwarded to the number that you want them to reach.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.