SIP Trunks

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by gschwab, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gschwab

gschwab New Member

If you had to buy SIP trunks today for a small business (currently have 3CX, 4 PSTN Lines to a gateway) and price is NOT a major deciding factor but the following are, who would you choose?

Reliability. uptime is huge to me, I would not be happy if the system were down for any length of time.

Voice quality

Must be supported by 3CX

Good support staff.

thanks for any input
    George

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. paul.hadley

paul.hadley New Member

Where are you based ?

3. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

I can only speak of 1 here in the US - NexVortex. Sound seems good. No downtime. Easy setup. But we have only been on about 20 days.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

I second nexVortex, have used them for a couple of years. I can also say that Broadvox was good. Kerry garrison at Vitality may also be a good choice.

Whatever you do, do yourself a favor and use a supported provider. it will eliminate most, if not all, of the setup issues.

5. gschwab

gschwab New Member

Florida / USA

6. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

I would have to say Broadvox, I use them for my office as well as all of my clients who go with SIP. Service is great, easy to provision, 3cx approved produt. I wouldn't use another provider

7. active5

I would talk to Vitelity, it looks like they wholesale to others listed as tested SIP providers. I'm trying them out soon. I have used Broadvox, Voicepulse, Callcentric and XeloQ (international)

Vitelity has a network access point in southern Florida.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.