Sipdroid

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mylove4life, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mylove4life

mylove4life New Member

Hi all, any one get SIPDroid to work yet for outgoing calls? Works fine for incomming.

2. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

SIPDroid has a numerous versions. What is the version you are talking about?

Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mylove4life

mylove4life New Member

Version 1.4.4 beta for the Moto Droid

4. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Can you provide additional information?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. mylove4life

mylove4life New Member

Not really. I am willing to use something else. Is there one that works 100% on the Droid?

6. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

You can use SIPagent...

7. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

SipAgent works pretty well with 3CX.
    There's just 1 bug at the moment where you cannot put calls on hold. Other than that it works pretty flawlessly.

Be sure to go to the Extension's settings > Other > PBX Delivers Audio Tick that setting to avoid any problems.

Though i've tested SipDroid as well, i was able to make calls, though i did not give it much attention as i was testing SipAgent.
    But i'm going to try SIPDroid out as well and test it thoroughly with 3CX and see how it goes.

8. tjericson

sipagent seems to be working well for me except for one issue, when i get an incoming call while on vibrate i get no alert but when the ringer is on, it works fine, anyone else have the same issue?

9. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi,

That's something i've actually never noticed honestly.
    It could be an issue with the software but it could just be an android issue.

In any case i'll be checking it out when possible.

10. abc123

abc123 Active Member

I also love sipagent and have used it since beta.

However as we use skype and others i can also recommend Fring. The nice thing about Fring is you can choose which system to use when you dial out (e.g. Cell, skype, 3cx etc).

11. Destonomos

I've been using Fring on my iphone and it seems to work flawlessly with multiple pbx's. I'm pretty sure it has a client for android as they have the nexus 1 as a rotating image on their site. http://www.fring.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.