• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

sipgate problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

OwenBurnett

Reaction score
Hi, I have a problem with the 3cx phone system I installed, sometimes it looses registration with my SIP provider (sipgate.at)

All relevant ports are open to the internet the PC 3cx is running on works as router for my LAN so it definetly has full internet access.
dissabling stun helped, instead of not getting a connection at all it gets one but looses it sometimes.

does anyone know this issue?
how can I solve it?

I dont have a static public IP to set, nut strangely the connection losts accur also when the actuall public IP hasnt changed for days. (it only changes when I reconnect the PPPoE connection)

It still could be the ISP bumbing you offline, this happens alot with DSL...

I'm guite sure its not the ISP, when i connect me to my LAn over my VPN from the university my lab PC stays connected for until i reboot something.

are you guite ?

The user ment quite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramishvohrw
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.