Sipgate Trunk

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by chris1979, Aug 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chris1979

Hello!

I tried to configure our Sipgate Trunk (Germany).

The Problem is, that I cannot enter a authentification password when I select "Generic SIP Trunk" under VoIP-Provider. But Sipgate Germany needs the authetification password, so the effiect is that the registration fails.

Is there an alternative Way to Configure a Sip Trunk? Sipgate Germany provides up to 10 parallel Calls whith one Sip-Account (the same Authentification ID and Password for all calls). In 3CX I can only create one Line. When I try to create a second line comes an error that the authentifiaction ID is already used for another line.

Thanks,

Chris.

(Sorry for bad english!)

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Hi,

You must use the normal sipgate voip provider account to use SIPgate....

If you have a commercial edition with support you can post a support ticket. note that using more then 8 calls requires a commercial edition, i.e you can not use full 10 sim calls with free edition.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. chris1979

Thanks for your Answer. The normal Sipgate-Account connects with the sipgate.uk Server. I have to connect to sipgate.de.

Is there no way the use more than one line parallel in 3CX with only one Sip account? (From Sipgate side it is ok!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.