Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Sipura 3000 as FXO Gateway

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Fallout, Oct 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fallout

I was wondering if anyone is successfully using a Sipura 3000 as a FXO Gateway.I was hoping not to spend up big on a FXO Gateway as I have only one PSTN line in.Was hoping someone had one of these working and would share their config.

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Sipura 3000

Hi,

Did you have any luck with this one? If you have it i suggest you try it. Be sure to check that it is an FXO gateway, not an FXS gateway. If you have problems let us know - you could mail us the config screenshots and we could help.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a Sipura 3000 (1xFXO 1xFXS) box on the Australian Engin network (http://www.engin.com.au). Unfortunately it's locked to Engin right now so I can't get in there and reconfigure for 3CX. Will advise when I can.

I do have an unlocked Sipura 2000 (2xFXS) ATA (linksys PAP2/T). It works with 3CX just fine.

Cheers all.

Rgds, Mark.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.