• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Sipura 3000 as FXO Gateway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallout

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone is successfully using a Sipura 3000 as a FXO Gateway.I was hoping not to spend up big on a FXO Gateway as I have only one PSTN line in.Was hoping someone had one of these working and would share their config.

Sipura 3000

Hi,

Did you have any luck with this one? If you have it i suggest you try it. Be sure to check that it is an FXO gateway, not an FXS gateway. If you have problems let us know - you could mail us the config screenshots and we could help.

I have a Sipura 3000 (1xFXO 1xFXS) box on the Australian Engin network (http://www.engin.com.au). Unfortunately it's locked to Engin right now so I can't get in there and reconfigure for 3CX. Will advise when I can.

I do have an unlocked Sipura 2000 (2xFXS) ATA (linksys PAP2/T). It works with 3CX just fine.

Cheers all.

Rgds, Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramishvohrw
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.