• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

SJ Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil1975uk

Reaction score
Hi again has anyone had problems getting SJ softphone working?

After loads of hassle with usb drivers i have SJ working with UP-306 handset and it excepts incoming calls from 3CX pbx but when i dail out it shows on 3CX its ringing but the extension i am trying to call does nothing. also dont seem to have any sound at handset but thru speakers is fine.

Any help would be great

Cheers

Phil

Hi Phil,

In SJPhone, go into options, then audio and check the settings for sound and recording are correct for the handset, also worth checking that the called extension is registered correctly.

Can the called extension you are having problems with make and receive calls from other extension OK or not ?

If not then have you made sure that there is not a firewall blocking the required ports 5060 and 7000 to 7500

Regards
NigelG

NigelG said:
Hi Phil,

In SJPhone, go into options, then audio and check the settings for sound and recording are correct for the handset, also worth checking that the called extension is registered correctly.

Can the called extension you are having problems with make and receive calls from other extension OK or not ?

If not then have you made sure that there is not a firewall blocking the required ports 5060 and 7000 to 7500

Regards
NigelG

phil1975uk

NigelG is correct, but he must have had a cuppa waiting for him. The ports 7000 - 7500 are for internal extensions.

If your phone is configured as external device you need the 9000 - 9003 ports open aswell, all the ports are using the UDP protocol.

Just to add a bit info to NigelG's post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.