• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Skins for 3CX

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedster

Reaction score
Hi

I noticed a very old post concerning modifying the skins on the 3CX phone. Is this possible yet? What options do we have with regards to customization?

Thanks

Andrew

None. That feature and the tools have never been made public.

Right now the skinning application isn't something a normal user can use as it's too complicated.
The application is not even available for us 3CX Testers let alone the public...

Unfortunately our developers are busy with more pressing issues right now like the Android Phones/i-Phone/3CXPhone/Skype Gateway... Currently we cannot allocate time to create a skinning application for the average user.

What about an editing ability for a non average user. I'm not the most advanced user in the world but I do consider myself pretty knowledgeable and I can't for the life of me figure out how to edit a .csx file. It's supposedly a consisexml file which should be convertible to a plain xml file but I can't find a converter any where either.

I have prepared a white skin for 3CX Phone. Will it be OK. for developers that I can share it with others?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.