Skins for 3CX

Discussion in 'Windows' started by speedster, Feb 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speedster

Hi

I noticed a very old post concerning modifying the skins on the 3CX phone. Is this possible yet? What options do we have with regards to customization?

Thanks

Andrew

2. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

None. That feature and the tools have never been made public.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Right now the skinning application isn't something a normal user can use as it's too complicated.
    The application is not even available for us 3CX Testers let alone the public...

Unfortunately our developers are busy with more pressing issues right now like the Android Phones/i-Phone/3CXPhone/Skype Gateway... Currently we cannot allocate time to create a skinning application for the average user.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. mysterchr

What about an editing ability for a non average user. I'm not the most advanced user in the world but I do consider myself pretty knowledgeable and I can't for the life of me figure out how to edit a .csx file. It's supposedly a consisexml file which should be convertible to a plain xml file but I can't find a converter any where either.

5. Driver3CX

I have prepared a white skin for 3CX Phone. Will it be OK. for developers that I can share it with others?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.