Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Skype Connect and 3cx

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by AH2, Sep 1, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AH2

AH2 New Member

Hi,

Would like to know if anyone its using Skype Connect with 3CX and how is it going for you ?
    What about the fair-usage restrictions that Skype Connects have with using it with PBX platforms ? has anyone been shutdown for this ?

Im interested in using Skype Connect with my 3CX but this "restrictions" by them has stopped me from moving forward.

Thanks,
    AH

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

AH2 likes this.
  3. AH2

AH2 New Member

I was talking about Subscription, but rechecking the information it looks like you can't apply subscriptions to Skype Connect Profiles.
    [​IMG]
    Thanks.

4. sip.bg

sip.bg Active Member

You can simply forget Skype connect -- paying for services and having restrictions on usage?
    Plus not cheap rates.
    Most providers would be happy to generate more traffic.

Skype was usable before acquisition from Microsoft, at that time it was possible to use legacy skype account and to call other skype users from 3CX phone.

Meanwhile, it will be nice to see integration with Viber and/or Whatsapp -- both chat, voice and video calls.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #4 sip.bg, Sep 1, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
    AH2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.