Skype Gateway and Digital Receptionist

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by gary2seven, Dec 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gary2seven

I have setup a Skype account for our company and want to use that to allow customers to call us via Skype. I have the Skype Gateway installed and working and I have the VOIP provider configured (3CX Version 9 SP4).

I have setup an inbound rule that passes Skype calls to the Digital Receptionist, exactly the same as the PSTN does.
    However when I use Skype to connect I can't get the 3CX to recognize the selected option.

In Skype (version 4.2.0.187) I have tried using the keys on my laptop, the Skype key pad, but no success, any ideas?

Gary.

2. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi Gary,

This is quite abnormal behaviour, the only way I could provide you with support on the matter is to open up a ticket on support.3cx.com, that is only if you have a support contract. Once you do that I will send you the intruction to collect certain data.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. gary2seven

We currently have a support contract through Voipon.co.uk, however that expires at the weekend, currently waiting for prices from 3CX UK to renew direct with you. Once I have contract I will raise a ticket.

Thanks

Gary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.