SLA for this QUEUE has been reached

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Karogh, Feb 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karogh

I have 7 active agents on the 804. I have one agent currently on a call. I have an incoming call to this queue but it never get's to the other 6 agents on the queue.

Attached Files:

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Karogh

Does the first call poll all agents and the second call does not? Are the agents Available and logged in to the queue? What PBX version are you running?

3. Karogh

The PBX version I'm running is 15.5.8801.3. Yes the Agents are available and logged to the queue. the first call was answered by one of the agents and the second one doesn't reach none of the other agents.

4. voiptoys

voiptoys Active Member

I realize my comments are basic 101 level questions, but perhaps some of my questions will spark an idea for you.

The only thing I can come up with is that some of the agents are "assigned" to the queue, but their extensions are not "logged in" to the queue. In 3CX Phone, do the extensions show up as "logged in" (green)?

Is it possible they are set to DND?

If the agent is already in a call, they will not receive notification that another queue call is waiting.

I assume the phones are registered, and can receive other non-queue calls.

What is the polling strategy in use?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Karogh

Yes have 5 agents green, 1 yellow that's the one on the first call and 1 red on that queue. On the first picture you can see it.

6. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Please install the latest hotfix update and let us know if the issue persists so we can further troubleshoot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.