• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

SLA for this QUEUE has been reached

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karogh

Reaction score
I have 7 active agents on the 804. I have one agent currently on a call. I have an incoming call to this queue but it never get's to the other 6 agents on the queue.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-02-22 at 12.09.44 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-02-22 at 12.09.44 PM.jpeg
    69.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 1.11.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 1.11.49 PM.png
    63 KB · Views: 23
Hello @Karogh

Does the first call poll all agents and the second call does not? Are the agents Available and logged in to the queue? What PBX version are you running?

The PBX version I'm running is 15.5.8801.3. Yes the Agents are available and logged to the queue. the first call was answered by one of the agents and the second one doesn't reach none of the other agents.

I realize my comments are basic 101 level questions, but perhaps some of my questions will spark an idea for you.

The only thing I can come up with is that some of the agents are "assigned" to the queue, but their extensions are not "logged in" to the queue. In 3CX Phone, do the extensions show up as "logged in" (green)?

Is it possible they are set to DND?

If the agent is already in a call, they will not receive notification that another queue call is waiting.

I assume the phones are registered, and can receive other non-queue calls.

What is the polling strategy in use?

Yes have 5 agents green, 1 yellow that's the one on the first call and 1 red on that queue. On the first picture you can see it.

Please install the latest hotfix update and let us know if the issue persists so we can further troubleshoot.

Please note that there have been improvements regarding this in the upcoming V16 which is currently in Alpha and not meant for production. https://www.3cx.com/blog/releases/pbx-v16-alpha/
You can try it out however in a test environment and see if you can replicate the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaayb512
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.