• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Slow push function on android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freddy Larsen

Customer
Reaction score
Can anybody tell me why the push function on the android 3cx app is much slower to push a call, than the IOS app.
Running 3cx app on android v. 15.0.23 but early v 15 has same issue.
Server is v.15 with latetst sp
As it is for now, different models of android phones uses approx. 12 seconds to wake up and recieve a call.
For the IOS the wake up time is under 3. sec.
Is doesent get any faster if i am on company wifi or 3g/4g Time persist on 12 seconds to wake up with a call.

Is there any way i can improve the push function to wake up the android phone faster than 12 seconds ?

Best regards
Freddy, Denmark

Last edited:
are you on the default push settings that 3cx comes with when you load it up or have you changed it to your own google account push setup?
Instructions recommend not leaving it on the default and when I swapped it to my own account it was faster then the default one.

I've changed it to my own google account, but used the 3cx guide to creating it.
How fast is your androids te recieve call when sleeping ? I think that 12 seconds is way to long time to wake up.
iOs units wakes up in like 3 seconds.

maybe my google push settings are wrong, but i'm sure that i have followed the guide from 3 cx.

Best regard
Freddy, Denmark

with my own google push setup I get the call client popping up in about 2 seconds on my Galaxy S6. when it was the default 3CX setting it was 3 or 4 seconds.
Have you lodged a ticket with 3CX about it as 12 seconds is to long.

That speed sounds like our iOs devices, android is way slower..
I will contact 3cx.

Thanks for your answer
Best regards

Hi again. Problem is solved. It was a different issue.
On our router we had made portforward to all the ports 3cx needs. The 3cx firewall check did pass.
But on our router we had to set NAT rules to the specific ports also. Did that, and now the app is awake after 1 second
Thanks for the help anyway

/Freddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gburcham
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.