Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Small question about queue of VoIP Provider

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by juliogiraldo, Apr 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juliogiraldo

Hi,
    I'm new on this topic and I have the following question:
    I have 4 differents SIP providers with external numbers and they are able to make phone calls. When the internal lines try to do external calls with "0" before the number I only had done that make the phone call with only one SIP provider, How I can configure 3cx to do a queus of outgoing calls or that the outgoing call found the free external SIP Provider to make the call??

Thank you very much,

Julio Giraldo

2. ess

ess New Member

Julio,

You can certainly setup different routes as alternatives if the main route is in use. To do this, go to your Outbound Rules section in the administration panel and click on your outbound rule for "0". Then, in the latest versions of the software, you can select a second route for an outbound call called "Route 2". Select a second voip line. For "Route 3", do the same. At this time I don't know of a way to add the 4th line.

So, when a user2 tries to make a call, and your main voip line is used by user1, it will automatically roll the outbound call to Route 2. If user3 wants to make a call, seeing route 1 and 2 are in use, you'll get to route 3.

Hopefully this is what you were looking for and good luck with your setup!

-Tim

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. juliogiraldo

Thank you very much!,
    It's works fine with 3 lines... I will try to looking for the configuration for the 4th rule.

Kind regards,

Julio

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.