SMDR output

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Bogdan, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bogdan

I am trying to set up Call Accounting Mate which is the software mentioned in the 3cx manual.
    Outbound calls are working fine but it seems that inbound calls (whether going through the IVR or direct DID mappings) are not showing up properly.
    Here is a an example:
    01/03 13:05p 00:00:32 3000 002 311 T F 0001 311 T

To translate, I dialed the DID assigned to extension '311'.
    It shows up as an outbound call (should be inbound) from extension 3000(assuming system) to number 311. It does not show the originating inbound phone number.
    This is using the default Mitel SX 2000 format.

Unfortunately, logging outbound calls only does not help us, we also need to be able to accurately report on inbound calls.
    Does anyone have a better solution for smdr or a better reporting tool for the CDR's generated by 3CX?

thanks,
    Bogdan

2. Bogdan

Actually, the CAM support is great.
    They provided me a 3CX driver based on the CDR output that 3cx generates (since the SMDR output is only helpful for logging outbound calls) which is not included with the standard software package.
    And I dint even have to pay extra for it or for the support.
    Leaps and bounds beyond the effort 3cx put into helping me out.. they send you the custom programming form to modify smdr.js = $$$ on top of support $$$

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.