Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

SMDR Output

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by chrisc54, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrisc54

Hello, I might of missed something but is there a way that when running 3cx it can log calls via an SMDR output on a COM port? or if not a work around?

3cx looks just what we are after, but we have a computer system that requires SMDR output to look up customer details on incoming calls and although i think this is great, i will never get away with loosing this functionailty.

Any advice appreciated!

Thanks

Aaron Falzon likes this.
  2. chrisc54

Basically we are running some software which we use as the main business app. This software takes a feed from an SMDR output & when an extension is answered, using CLI looks up the callers details from a database (from when they last called)

Problem is that there is no way of changing this application, it has to use a feed in the format of SMDR. I might be missing something if there is another way to get this kid of information (in real time) from 3cx?

chris

Aaron Falzon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.