SMS MESSAGE MODULE IN 3CX PHONE SYSTEM

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ltifoski, Aug 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ltifoski

Dear,

Does anybody know about any sms module for use in the 3cx phone system, that works perfectly?

Thanks.

Lucas Tifoski.

2. eddv123

eddv123 Well-Known Member

Hi Itifoski,

Please clarify exactly what you mean here. I am going to assume you are talking about a GSM gateway that integrates in with 3CX. If that is the case you want to look at a beroNet GSM Gateway. This provides upto 4 sim card slots (if you buy 2 x modules for the unit):
    https://www.beronet.com/products/voip-gateways/gsm-gateway/ and is fully supported for integration with 3CX Phone System.

There are other GSM gateway options available out there but none that are "supported" with 3CX.

On that note there are also other SMS type online services and products out there available that will send bulk SMS messages for you however I have no experience of these with 3CX.

3. ltifoski

Hello!

I have a GOIP gw gsm and i want know if exist any module for install in 3CX Phone system to send sms.

Thanks.

Lucas Tifoski

4. eddv123

What type of GSM gateway do you have ? If it is not a beroNet then you will be stuck on 3CX Support they are the gateway of choice:
    https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/list-of-gsm-voip-gateway.30049/

There is no other module/gateway or anything for GSM. That being said it does not mean you wont be able to integrate a 3rd party device however it would be a manual configuration without any guides or assistance.

5. ltifoski

I have a GOIP, is a GW GSM. This is configured and working fine for calls. But i need send sms of my 3cx directly. This is possible with beroNet?

Thanks.

Lucas Tifoski

6. eddv123

7. sip.bg

sip.bg Active Member

Look for some third party e-mail to SMS service -- most GSM carriers provide such service free of charge (up to certain amount per day). Thus you can send e-mails from PBX as SMS to mobiles.

Other option is to use GSM gateway -- most provide (web) interface to send SMS. So some 3CX API project or CFD project may be created for the purpose, depending what you want to achieve,

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.