snom 300 & 320 Provisioning

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by AndyBarr, Apr 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndyBarr

Hi all,

A little bit new to 3CX - only had the free version running for a couple of days, and so far so good, only using it for testing before we replace our current system.

One little issue I seem to be having in provisioning phones.

I have a snom 300 and 320 - both with 8.7.3.25 firmware on (recovery firmware installed before provisioned)
    and the phone seems to provision fine within 3CX and I can make and receive calls from both, but both phones are displaying a message saying...

Code:
    Prov. Server: Failed...
    and if I select details I get
    Code:
    Info
    Key Unassigned
    I have also noticed that the Extension name is not displayed in the display but "3CX Phone System". Looking at the template it should put the Users name in, I have a 370 that provisioned fine, so I take it that there is something in the provision template that the phones do not like. The only issue is that I haven't made any changes to the templates.

On a separate note does any one know if you can use freepbx as a gateway for an ISDN line - this is so we can test out/in bound calls. in other words, can you setup 3CX server as an extension of the freepbx and treat it like a SIP provider.

Thanks

Andy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.