Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

snom 300 & 320 Provisioning

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by AndyBarr, Apr 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndyBarr

Hi all,

A little bit new to 3CX - only had the free version running for a couple of days, and so far so good, only using it for testing before we replace our current system.

One little issue I seem to be having in provisioning phones.

I have a snom 300 and 320 - both with 8.7.3.25 firmware on (recovery firmware installed before provisioned)
    and the phone seems to provision fine within 3CX and I can make and receive calls from both, but both phones are displaying a message saying...

Code:
    Prov. Server: Failed...
    and if I select details I get
    Code:
    Info
    Key Unassigned
    I have also noticed that the Extension name is not displayed in the display but "3CX Phone System". Looking at the template it should put the Users name in, I have a 370 that provisioned fine, so I take it that there is something in the provision template that the phones do not like. The only issue is that I haven't made any changes to the templates.

On a separate note does any one know if you can use freepbx as a gateway for an ISDN line - this is so we can test out/in bound calls. in other words, can you setup 3CX server as an extension of the freepbx and treat it like a SIP provider.

Thanks

Andy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.