Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Snom 300 Disconnects when answering and when dialing

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Jono, Mar 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jono

We have a Snom 300 setup in a remote office (user's home). It's our first remote Snom; we have a few remote Grandstreams that are working fine, and we have 1 internal Snom that is working fine.

The phone is connected to the server OK, but the phone disconnects the call as soon as the user answer a call either by picking up the handset or by pressing the check button. It also disconnects immediately after dialing a number. This happens with internal and external calls.

Has anyone run into this before? What can I look for to troubleshoot this?

Thanks!
    Jono

2. Jono

This is still an issue. I did a factory reset and re-provisioned. It's connecting with our server, but now there's no dial tone and no calling in or out. I'm sure this is just a matter of provisioning or some setting in the phone, but as I don't know Snom very well at all, and it seems the web interface for the phone doesn't provide a lot of trouble indication, I'm striking out.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. What can I post here that someone might be able to look at and diagnose?

Thanks,
    Jono

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.