• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Snom 300 Disconnects when answering and when dialing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jono

Reaction score
We have a Snom 300 setup in a remote office (user's home). It's our first remote Snom; we have a few remote Grandstreams that are working fine, and we have 1 internal Snom that is working fine.

The phone is connected to the server OK, but the phone disconnects the call as soon as the user answer a call either by picking up the handset or by pressing the check button. It also disconnects immediately after dialing a number. This happens with internal and external calls.

Has anyone run into this before? What can I look for to troubleshoot this?

Thanks!
Jono

This is still an issue. I did a factory reset and re-provisioned. It's connecting with our server, but now there's no dial tone and no calling in or out. I'm sure this is just a matter of provisioning or some setting in the phone, but as I don't know Snom very well at all, and it seems the web interface for the phone doesn't provide a lot of trouble indication, I'm striking out.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. What can I post here that someone might be able to look at and diagnose?

Thanks,
Jono

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alkhateeb.itsupport
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.