• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

SNOM 320 Language Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tahir

Customer
Basic Certified
Reaction score
Hi,

I have Snom 320 which I have added to our 3CX installation, all was working well and it provisioned correctly however after about 20 minutes I noticed the phone display had changed, looking into it further it appears the language is not English. After logging into the Snom 320 webpage it shows 7 Thailand (Bangkok) at the very top yet everything else on the settings indicates English and I cannot for the life of me find a way to change this back to English, can anyone help?

I would recommend doing the following:
1) Re-downloading the templates from the Management Console -> Updates -> Phone Templates.
2) Make sure the phone has a fairly new firmware, maybe something 8.7.3.x or newer and if you are on V14 3CX Phone System, the recommended firmware for this phone is now v8.7.5.35.
3) Resetting the phone to Factory Defaults. On these phones this is done by pressing the *, volume up, *, volume down, #, keys on the phone. Instructions for this are here: http://wiki.snom.com/FAQ/How_can_I_set_the_phone_back_to_admin_mode_or_factory_defaults_respectively
4) Reprovision the phone using PnP, not manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammad.k
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.