Snom 715 call recordings

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by The-Beverly, Oct 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The-Beverly

Hello everybody,

We are trying to configure the calls recording for the users. We saw that on the 3CX is possible to record all the calls by default on every extension, also on the soft client or the web interface.
    At the moment we are using the Snom D715 for all users and we are trying to figure out how to record calls directly from the phone (physical).
    On the 3CX in the dial codes section is not shown any reference about the call record combination.

I also tried to connect an old Snom320, with this model it works because there is a button that allows this function.

Anyone knows if the record call function is available only on certain models or there is a specific combination to activate it ?

Thank you in advance.

2. Saqqara

Saqqara Active Member

There are no dial coded to start / stop recording calls. As you have stated , you have to use the web client - https://www.3cx.com/user-manual/web-client/

On the Snom320, the button records the message to voicemail - not the same as 3CX recording the call. Page 78 of owners manual.

3. The-Beverly

Hi Saqqara,

Thank you very much for your reply, as I expected unfortunately is not possible to record the call on my phone.
    I've tried again with the Snom320 and it records the call between me and another person (both way) actually.
    I can find the registration on the records menu in 3CX

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.