Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Snom 760 Firmware Update: LED's different behaviour

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by bellit, Sep 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bellit

Hi 3cx community

I have updated the Firmware for our snom 760 phones by visiting the 3cx management console and going to the "Phones" tab and selecting Firmware->Update.

Changes are with the LED's:
    • On an ingoing call the top-right LED is on, when the caller hangs up the LED is off (and doesn't show that a call was missed).
    • The BLF are permanent on, lighting green. Changing when an extension is busy.
    Is it possible that this is due to the installed firmware:
    Snom snom760 8.9.3.66 (Up To Date) 8.9.3.66 Snom 760 FW: Maintenance release

The maintenance release is confusing me. Is this a pre-relase version which should not be distributed by 3cx yet? I'm thinking in this direction because at the snom documentation (http://wiki.snom.com/Snom760/Firmware/V8) it says the latest version is 8.7.5.28.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?
    Or is this expected behaviour and can I change the behaviour back? On the phones or 3cx?

Thanks for any input.

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @bellit

Please note that this is the expected behaviour of the new firmware. This firmware is provided to us by Snom and it is for the 3CX system that is why it is not available for download on their site. To switch the Led on for missed calls navigate to the extension settings / phone provisioning and scroll down to option "Choose how to configure Power LED notifications". From that menu choose "Missed Calls"
    2017-09-21_13h45_09.png

bellit likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.