• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Snom 760 Provisioning over Wan

Status
Not open for further replies.

SummitCTG

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am having an odd issue with the Snom 760 and provisioning over Wan.

I have everything set up correctly(to the best of my knowledge)
All fields are programmed per the instructions.

The phone itself actually provisions. I have the 3CX logo on the screen, the name of the extension shows up, time and date and it appears in the #Cx management console as both registered extension and shows the phone in phones as well.

The issue I am having is the provisioned keys on the phone. I noticed a very strange thing. Only 4 of the 12 programmable keys appear to work, but when I press the 4th key- In this example it is a BLF of extension 106, then the previous 4 keys that once were programmed as different BLF keys are now all BLF 106. I have tried rebooting, changing BLF keys, etc but with the same result.
Also, out of the 12 programmable keys I did have 10 programmed. 6 were BLF extension keys and 4 were Shared park keys.
When I log directly into the phones web interface and select the Function keys tab, they do show how they should be programmed per the 3CX provisioning.
The Shared Park Keys will continue to work though

This is a 3CX version 11
Snom 760 Verison 8.7.3.15
Utilizing Stun method of provisioning

Update to this matter:
When I actually look at the 3CX extension status while dialing, what I notice is peculiar. It shows that it is ringing the correct extension that is programmed on the BLF key, but the name on my display is incorrect-It only shows one persons name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.