• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Snom 821 BLF

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickloenders

Customer
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
Hi,
I setup in 3cx some BLF keys for my SNOM 821 (hotdesking via SBC)

- If I look in the webinterface of the phone these BLF-extensions are configured as Extensions and not BLF.
- If I change it to BLF via the webinterface it seems to be the same?
- There is no green led when the BLF-extension is available. It is red though when it is calling.
- Why is there no text of this BLF extension on the display??
- And, how can I reach the other BLF-keys, as for now I can only access to two of them?? First button is the hotdesk logoff key. and the 4th is the line key.

4 is line due to you have not placed any other BLF function there (BLF Provisioning button 3 due to shift of one button in HD mode for the logoff).
You can hold the last BLF button next to the display for 3s and the Text Info is shown, however snom remove much much earlier the function to always show them.

There are no more then just the 4 buttons on this device and due to multi colour LED function (which was created in a firmware higher then ever released for an EOL 821) this function is not available on 8XX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.