Snom 870 Integration

Discussion in 'Windows' started by DanReid, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanReid

Hi, I am considering getting a Snom 870 to go on my 3cx system. I know this phone works with 3cx, but I was wondering how tightly it integrates with the system? As an idea of what I mean;

1. Will pressing the message button dial my voicemail?
    2. Will the phone's directory pick up details of my extensions and/or info in the company directory?
    3. Will the soft (ie. touchscren) BLF buttons show up correctly? ie. will I be able to see calls going in to other extensions and intercept them if necessary?
    4. Will blacklisting an incoming call from the phone cause the number to be added to the blackist in 3cx?

There might be other possibilities I haven't thought of or may only become apparent if/when I get the handset and start using it. The thing is, it is a pretty well-featured handset and it would be a shame if half the functions aren't actually supported.

Any ideas?

2. DanReid

Another question I thought of;

Call forwarding. If I set call forwarding options on the phone (all, on busy, on timeout) is this just set on the phone or will it change the settings on the actual extension on 3cx?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.