Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Snom and BLF on V12

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by NickSA, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickSA

Hi Guys,

Hope somebody can help me out with a problem I am having. I have recently installed 3CX V12 and moved away from Asterisk. We have a number of Snom 760 and Snom 710 IP phones but I cannot seem to get the BLF function to work with them.

I have tried provisioning them from the server but it then sets the soft keys to use "Extension" instead of "BLF" and nothing shows up on the soft keys when calling an extension. I have also tried not provisioning the phone and instead setting the soft keys manually but it still does not show anything when calling an extension.

Does anybody perhaps know what I am doing wrong or what I can do to troubleshoot the problem.

Thanks,

Nick

2. bardissi

bardissi Member

Are phones on same LAN as 3CX server?

3. NickSA

It turns out that I just needed to change the provisioning file to set the keys as BLF and not Extension and then rebooting the phones fixed the problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.