Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Snom Auto Provisioing not working

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by tomtom2770, Jun 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomtom2770

Hello everybody,
    I got an issue with my Snom D765 phones. I want to use auto provisioing for all my phones. They already got a setting url, in their settings: https://mycompany.3cx.ch:5001/rps/cfg{mac}
    They also appear as new devices in the phones section of my 3CX server if I start them, but if I decide to assign one to an extension or create a new extension, the settings seems to be not applied at all. The phone is still waiting for a login, instead of logging into the correct extension.
    The Phones run with firmware version "snomD765-SIP 8.9.3.60" and the server with version 15.5.5
    Thanks in advanced!

2. Saqqara

Saqqara Well-Known Member

3. tomtom2770

No the ip address of the phone is not blacklisted. The problem was a missing port forwarding (5001). Now my phones ask for a login and password. Here starts the next difficulty.
    After I login with my extension id and voicemail pin I can see that it got the right id and extension name, but it still says that the user unregistered.
    What do I do wrong?

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Make sure that the option disallow use outside of lan is not checked in the extension settings / options and try again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.