Snom "Calls screen" (Dialog-Info)

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Banana Jack, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banana Jack

Does anyone successfully use Snom phones with the "Dialog-Info Call Pickup" option set ON ? (it's in Advanced>Behavior tab). This seems to be a great feature because it shows who is talking to who, and also allows you to do call pickup.

Except the problem seems to be that when it's enabled, unfortunately the "X" (cancel/hangup) button doesn't work properly any more. For example, if I call an extension and it is busy or the call is rejected, I hear the busy beeps but then pressing X has no effect, so the beeping continues and can't be stopped! The same thing happens if there is no answer - if I press X to hang-up, the ringing noise continues in the headset/handset, and can't be stopped, even though the call is successfully dropped.

If anyone is using Dialog-Info successfully, or if there is a workaround to this problem, I'd really love to hear it!

Thanks
    Glenn

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Banana Jack

Just ignore me - I upgraded the Snom firmware from 7.3.30 to 8.4.18 and it cured the problem.

Thanks
    Glenn

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.