Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

SNOM DECT (M700 Base, M65 handset)

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Sorby, May 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorby

Hi!

Is there someone who knows how to get the 3CX address book on to the SNOM DECT handsets?

2. Dave-TTG

Hi Sorby

It did used to work without any need for config, but since firmware v355 you need to make a change to your provisioning template, i think it's a firmware bug, or something has changed that no longer works with the default 3CX template

find the line in your 3CX template that shows <phonebook_server_location>0</phonebook_server_location> and change it to <phonebook_server_location>2</phonebook_server_location>

0=local and 2=XML server, so it needs to be 2 for XML server.

I've only tested this on 3CX v14 so can't comment on v15 but in theory the same should apply

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. teichhei

Seems to work in 15.5 linux.

4. Dave-TTG

Thanks for confirming - Good to know for my next Multicell deployment

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.