• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Snom M3

Status
Not open for further replies.

iainaa

Reaction score
Does anyone have problems using call transfer on Snom m3 handsets, everytime i transfer to an extension number my snom gateway restarts. If i do an internal transfer it is fine but if someone calls just after i have done internal transfer , 3cx thinks i am still on the phone because i have done an internal transfer. any ideas ? or does 3cx not like wireless handsets ?

Can't answer your question, but I am looking at the M3 for implementation in a warehouse. One thing isn't clear from the information is whether you can have multiple handsets with a single basestation, and have each handset having their own 3CX extension?

i.e. if I buy 1 basestation (incl 1 handset) and buy 2 extra handsets, can I configure each handset with it's own extension which will ring that handset alone? or would it ring all handsets because they're DECT between the base and the handset?

(also, have you tried registering non SIP DECT handsets on the base? I assume that would work but only on the first line!?)

(sorry for the thread hijack, but here's a free bump up the forum from me)

Got same transfer problem with my M3 phones with 3CX and only together with 3CX.

Usage of the phone is cool... You can set up 8 extention and point them to different handset, but is limited to 3 concurrent calls.

/Soren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.